How to Assign Admins to Tags
In order for someone to have editing power in a team, they either have to be the admin of the entire team, or they could be a admin of a specific tag.
Typically, you will assign an admin to a tag when you first create the tag, however if you forgot to (or would like to add an admin) it is very simple to do so!
1. SIGN IN to your Cloverleaf account.
2. Click on the ADMIN tab at the top of your dashboard.
3. Click on TAGS on the left side of your screen.
4. Click on a TAG that you have already created.
5. Click on the person who you want to make an admin.
6. Click on the drop-down menu that says Make Admin Of...
7. Select the TAG you want to make the person an admin of.