How to Assign Admins to Teams
One way for someone to have editing power in a team is for them to be assigned the role of an Admin in that team.
Typically, you will assign an admin to a team when the team is first created, however if you forgot to (or would like to add an admin) it is very simple to do so!
1. SIGN IN to your Cloverleaf account.
2. Click on the ADMIN tab at the top of your dashboard.
3. Click on TEAMS on the left side of your screen.
4. Click on the TEAM you would like to assign an admin to.
5. Click on the person you would like to make an admin.
6. Click on the drop-down menu that says Make Admin Of...
7. Select the TEAM you want to make the person an admin of.